- All prices are based in US dollars and are per person sharing a vehicle and tent/room with minimum of two people though single rooms or single traveler is available upon request/customized.
- Signing a tour with us needs 30% deposit that we require at the time of booking and the rest be paid 60 days before departure during the peak season that is July to end of October and 30 days before departure on mid-season which is the rest of the year.
- African hats safaris is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any baggage/ personal belongings nor personal injury, accident or illness. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance covering your tours/safari, any damage, interruption or loss of any goods during the entire time of travel.
- Cancellation is subject to a certain percentage penalty after the booking has been confirmed and paid to respective accommodation as per your safari package. All cancellation request must be made through writing and if all the payments are made to hotels, lodges and camps is done full 100% penalty. African hats safaris is flexible on cancellation if all the payments are not done fully to our suppliers.
- Every traveler must check on all the legal requirements to travel to Eastern Africa i.e visa acquisition, covid-19 negative certification, passport legal duration and any other document proof required.
- African hats safaris is not reliable for any addition cost beyond our control i.e by government, international airline cancellation or delay.