3 Days Amboseli Safari
The Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. The name “Amboseli” comes from a Maasai word meaning “salty dust”, and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close.
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Ultimate
Group Size Small Group
Experience 3 amazing days at the wonderful Amboseli National Park in Kenya.
- Park fees as per the package.
- Internet access where applicable.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides.
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
- Complimentary & unlimited bottled water in the safari vehicles.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the package.
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, (B.L.D).
- Airport transfers on the departure day irrespective of the airline and time of departure.
- Visa fee.
- Hot Air balloon.
- Visit to Maasai Village
- City Hotel Accommodation
- Travel Insurance.
- International flights.
- Tips to Hotel staff and Driver Guide.
- Any of the optional activities are not included.
- Meals and beverages, other than specified.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
After breakfast, pick up at city hotel and drive to Amboseli National Park, known for its thriving big game population. From a distance, take in views of the highest mountain in Africa, the snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, with its impressive Uhuru Peak soaring to 19,341 feet. Arrive at your lodge for in time for lunch. After lunch, explore the acacia woodland, freshwater swamps, scrub brush and open plains in search of wildlife. Part of the park is composed of a dried-up lake bed, where mirages rise from the shimmering heat. Later in the evening, share in a special dinner
Accommodation at Serena Amboseli/Equivalent/Your Choice (B.L.D)
Amboseli Scenic Tour
Spend the day on early morning and afternoon game drives, crisscrossing the landscape in search of elephants, zebras and wildebeests along the salt pan trails. The park is famous for its tranquil beauty that allows fabulous wildlife viewing, photography and easy approachable wildlife, the park supports what is probably Africa’s largest population of free-ranging elephants, along with over 80 different mammals’ species, and more than 400 birds species.The park is famous for Echo the Elephant; the world most researched female matriarch elephant under the guidance of Dr. Cynthia Moss, American conservationist. For those interested in local cultural experience, African Hats Safaris will offer an optional visit to a local Maasai Village next to the park at an extra cost.
Serena Amboseli/Equivalent/Your Choice (B.L.D)
Depart back to Nairobi
Early morning breakfast will be served; thereafter you will be transferred by road/flight back to Nairobi.