4 Days Bush and Beach Safari
4 Days bush and beach safari will take you to explore the highlights of Amboseli National Park, Tsavo west and East National Park finally end your safari at Mombasa beach in style.
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Experience the highlights of Amboseli National Park, Tsavo West & East National Park, finally relax your self at sandy beaches along Indian ocean coast
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, (B.L.D)
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Complimentary and unlimited bottled water in the safari vehicles.
- Park & Conservation fees as per the package.
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per.
- Safari hat that is provided to you at the start of the safari
- Hot Air balloon.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visit to Maasai Village
- City Hotel Accommodation
- Tips to Hotel staff and Driver Guide.
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Meals and beverages, other than specified.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.
Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
Transfer from Nairobi to Amboseli. Upon arrival check in for lunch and later proceed for a thrilling evening game drive.
During this game drive you will search for some of the big five and you will also get the opportunity to capture nice photos. Later
Meal plan: B.L.D
Accommodation: Amboseli Serena Lodge/Equivalent/Your Choice
Amboseli to Tsavo West National Park
After breakfast, you will depart for Tsavo west which is renowned for the Mzima Springs that produce astounding 50million gallons of fresh water daily. As the sun sets things tend to cool off with the winds setting the pase for darkness to set. On your way you will be met by the sight of numerous baboons that roam the plains. You will have lunch at the lodge and after some rest you will have an evening game drive which will pose to be efficient to see the ‘big five’ and then you will drive back for dinner and overnight.
Meal plan: B.L.D
Accommodation: Kilaguni Serena safari lodge/Equivalent/Your Choice
Tsavo West - Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast we shall drive to Tsavo East National Park which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants, the famous man eating lions and other physical attractions like Tsavo River, Yatta Plateau
which is 290 km long , Mdanda Rock, Lugard Falls, Voi seasonal River and Aruba Dam. You have also a chance to see animals like red elephants, rhinos, leopards, cheetah, and giraffes among other wildlife. Lunch shall be taken at the resort and spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure.
Meal plan: L.D
Accommodation: Ashnil Aruba lodge/Equivalent/Your Choice
Tsavo - Mombasa Drop Off
Transfer by road to Mombasa