5 Days Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari
Explore Lake Nakuru National Park home for Rhino Sanctuary and few left flamingos and finally end up your safari in the famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Discovery, Family, Wildlife
Activity Level Ultimate
Group Size Small Group
In this safari you will explore the best highlights of Lake Nakuru National Park and the famous Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for city accommodation (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Land Cruiser that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkits, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios
- Unlimited bottled water in the safari vehicles during all game drives
- All park and conservation fees
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW
- Safari hat that is provided to you at the start of the safari
- Guaranteed departures
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Hot Air Balloon
- Visit to Maasai Village
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- Tips to Hotel staff and Driver Guide.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
Nairobi - Lake Nakuru
- Met upon arrival at Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport you will transferred by our safari representative.
- Nairobi is the capital and the largest city of Kenya, the city was founded by the British in 1899 as a simple rail depot on the railway.
- Nairobi is a major business hub in East and Central Africa, it’s also regional and national headquarters of various international business and organizations e.g. General Electric, Coca Cola, Cisco, IBM etc
- Transfer to city hotel for overnight stay
Lake Nakuru National Park
- After breakfast, depart by road to Lake Nakuru National Park. Lake Nakuru is famous for black rhinos and wide variety of wildlife including rock hyraxes, hippopotamuses, buffalos, waterbucks, leopards, lions, hyenas and giraffes, but the most popular reason for visiting is the wonderful sight of hundreds of flamingoes in the Lake itself.
- Arrive at the camp in time for lunch. Enjoy the afternoon exploring the destination and or opt for swimming or siesta.
- Accommodation at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge/Equivalent/Your Choice (B L D)
Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara
- After breakfast, depart by road to the famous Maasai Mara game reserve its one of the great wonders of the world in terms of animal migrations As per Abc news “Good morning Americas show” It is also considered as a “must see” by almost all visitor going on safari . It is on the “to do’ List for many because the park is graced by a wide variety of unique and exquisitive wildlife and birds.
- Arrive at the lodge in time for lunch followed by check in.
- An optional afternoon at leisure, relax by the lodge sun heated pool or depart for an afternoon game viewing as from 16.00 hrs.
- Accommodation at Mara sopa lodge/Equivalent/Your Choice
Masai Mara Scenic Tour
- Enjoy another full day exploring the Masai Mara Game Reserve. This time searching for a pride of lions stalking prey or the wildebeest migration depending on the season of travel.
- Or just a relaxed day at the camp which is stylishly designed to provide the ideal safari experience where comfort, luxury and outstanding personal service combine naturally with the beautiful wilderness.
- Accommodation at Mara Sopa Lodge/Equivalent/Your Choice (B.L.D)
Depart back to Nairobi
- After breakfast, transfer by road/flight back to Nairobi
- Later in the afternoon transfer to Nairobi Jomo Kenya International Airport for your international departure.