Nairobi City Tour
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery, Safaris, Wildlife
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Nairobi National Park , elephant orphanage, lunch at the famous carnival restaurant then giraffe center.
- An unmatched private customized safari services.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure irrespective of the airline and time of arrival and/or departure.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the safari itinerary package.
- World finest local, professional English speaking driver guides.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Land Cruiser, custom built to provide ample leg room.
- Guaranteed window seats, maximum of six guests per vehicle when sharing safari vehicle.
- Complimentary and unlimited bottled water in the safari vehicles.
- Internet access where applicable.
- Field guide books provided in the safari vehicle.
- Bean bags for use in the vehicle for stabilizing photography.
- Park & Conservation fees as per the package.
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
- Guaranteed departure; Minimum of two guests.
- Visa fee.
- Travel Insurance.
- International flights.
- Tips to Hotel staff and Driver Guide.
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Meals and beverages, other than specified.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.
Met upon arrival at Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our safari representative at 6.00 am.
Nairobi is the capital and the largest city of Kenya, the city was founded by the British in 1899 as a simple rail depot on the railway.
Transfer to our first safari adventure that takes you deep into the Nairobi National Park. You will immerse yourself in the wildlife wonders of the park and with thriving wildlife around every turn, you will experience exclusive and intimate interactions with gazelles, lions, giraffes, buffalo’s, and zebras, if lucky you might see some of the few remaining rhinos. The park has something special to offer both newcomers as well as older ‘safari hands’. There are remarkable experiences that define Nairobi National Park, may it be the ivory burn site or being 10 km distance from the capital city of Kenya – Nairobi.
Your next stop will be the Daphne Sheldrick Orphanage. This center has played a significant role in Kenya’s conservation efforts, acting as a watchdog on wildlife affairs. The orphanage is run by Daphne Sheldrick, the wife of the late famous Naturalist, David William Sheldrick who was the founder Warden of Tsavo East National Park in Kenya from its inception in 1948 to 1976. It’s located within Nairobi National Park and its open for only an hour daily for the public. You can visit between 1100 Hours and 1200 Hours every day and see the elephants being fed and playing. Its home to tiny new-born elephant, whose parents have been killed either by natural death, poachers or have been separated from their mothers for some other reason; Family is very important for elephant calf as it depends on its mother’s milk for the first two years of its life.
Lunch will be served at the famous carnivore restaurant, its heart is the barbeque pit, where an open flame roasts a wide variety of familiar and exotic meats – Kenya’s finest Molo lamb marinated in garlic, beef, spare ribs and chicken wings, as well as crocodile and ostrich, to name just a few.
After lunch your next stop will be at giraffe center where the endangered species of giraffe have been put for the reproduction to raise their population.
Later transfer back to your city hotel or to the international airport.